Monday 28 February 2011

Me and my family.

I'm Mummy Adams i have just turned 26 and am a wife and a first time mummy. I married Daddy Adams 2 1/2 years ago and just over a year ago baby Adams was born.
I have been meaning to set up a blog for a while now mainly to have somewhere to capture my proud mummy moments and to share with others. Oscar has just turned one and is changing so much it's easy to forget all that he is achieve. Also to be able to write about the general ups and downs in life.
So why now.......well to be honest me and Daddy Adams have taken a few days off work to decorate our living room, as with all DIY projects Daddy Adams takes on it's not going to plan!! My fire place is now missing large chunks of plaster and my living room is covered in rubble and soot. So i am seeking refuge in hiding behind the computer screen and hoping by the time i look up a magic wand would have been waved and my lovely new feature wall will be complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment